Thursday, July 06, 2006

unprintables

I'm going to tell you the truth - it's exciting to see Snacksby in the newspaper! It looks like it's mainly just that lifehacker blurb (is lifehacker SYNDICATED?), but here's the newspapers I've heard Snacksby got mentioned in:

July 3rd - Kansas City Star, South Bend Tribune (Indiana)
July 4th - South Florida Sun Sentinel
July 5th - The Macon Telegraph (Georgia)

Are there more I'm missing? Let me know! As thanks for making Snacksby so popular, tonight you'll get an 'add this recipe to my shopping list' button.

UPDATE: You've now got a slightly undernourished "add this recipe to my shopping list" button.

2 Comments:

Blogger katrina said...

when you're viewing the recipes that you can make that list how many ingredients you have out of all of them from your pantry, you can't view more than one page. Going to the second page reverts it back to searching with only exactly with what you have in your pantry I think. Thanks!

9:32 AM  
Blogger soma said...

oooh snap, i'll fix that asap. but first i need to buy apple trees!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home