Monday, July 10, 2006

fones fones fones

All right! Point your cell's browser to m.snacksby.com and VOILA! Log in and you can access your shopping list and pantry from your cell phone (no recipes yet). Try it out, let me know how it works. I spent all day struggling with making m.snacksby.com map correctly, so gooood luck.

SMS is next. Do any of you use SMS services where you've had to log in? How do I make sure you're you, and not some unscrupulous snooping scoundrel who wants to get to Food Lion and snag all of the beef jerky before you get there? Do I just get an SMS from somewhere, then reply to the number it came from? Do I even get an SMS number or do send the initial SMS to an email address? I sure don't know anything about this, and I'm too hungry to do any research right now.

also: something is making pantry items multiply like rabbits. i think, anyway, it could have been me testing 'add to pantry' or something. lemme know if you notice this!

3 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

i have a little request. could you make it so when you add something to the pantry, it's added to the top of the list instead of the bottom? When it's added to the bottom, I have to scroll down to see if it's really been added or not.

4:36 AM  
Blogger soma said...

what about alphabetical order? that would be more useful once your pantry is already set up, to see if you've got something, i think.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

how about when you save it, the non-editable list is organised in alphabetical order, but when you're adding new things, they appear at the top of the list.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home