Monday, July 10, 2006

thisss weekend

this weekend was spent trying to find dwarf fruit trees, and not so much on snacksby. my balcony has 0 dwarf fruit trees on it, and snacksby is only improved a tiny tiny bit. improvements include: ingredients now stay in order (!!!) when you input a recipe, and that viewing-what-you-can-make-from-the-pantry bug katrina found is fixed as well.

quiz time: would any of you use snacksby to keep track of your shopping list if you could view it on your cell phone? do you ever use your cell's web browser? would it be better as SMS? would you ever want to see recipes on your phone? if so, would you only want to see the ones in your recipe box or would you, god forbid, want to actually search for them? help me help yooooou!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dahl said...

hmm, i never use my cell phone browser, but sms sounds like something i could see myself using...

5:39 AM  
Blogger soma said...

yeaaaah. it'll cost me 5-6 cents to send you an SMS, but i don't think i'd mind dropping 10 or 20 bucks a month so it could get some people their lists (i doubt it'd be used too much).

the whole cell phone browser thing looks very promising, though. and free for me!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use my phones browser. It would be neat to look up recipes there.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home