Wednesday, September 06, 2006

vulgar bulghur and other tales

This weekend I was in chicago, my new favorite city on earth since I don't care about foie gras (I do care about pierogies, just in case you were wondering. asparagus/feta/red pepper vareniki? yeah!). I was in a spelling bee in a bar and fell out in the first round on the word bulgur, which i spelled bulghur, because that's how it's spelled on the damn bag of bulgur wheat i've got sitting on my counter.

But while I was gone? Oh right, Snacksby died. Apologies about that. In an amazing and unpredictable fit of competence, however, 1and1 seems to have restarted the server for me without me waiting on hold for a million years or even calling them at all. It's incredible! I've turned off a couple things in the meantime and miiight not really turn them back on for the moment 'cause I've got bigger fish to fry. They just a couple measurementy things, you'll probably survive.

Not like anyone really reads this, but: Do any of you live in New York City? I need to know, sort of, for secret things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home