Thursday, July 13, 2006

snacksby is actually pretty sweet!

When you work with something a lot, you start to despise it. Or at least get tired of it. I haven't worked on Snacksby much that week, but today I decided to use it to make my shopping list for the week. It went like this:

1) find a recipe i liked
2) add to recipe box
3) add to shopping list

despite the fact that the shopping list is crap because it duplicates things, this is an AMAZING system! i don't have to write anything down! i can just print it out or use my cell phone (m.snacksby.com, kids!) and i love it! granted, i'm sure i can do this at other sites, but come oooon cut me some slack this is so much fun!

i'll work on making the shopping list not duplicate itself and making it order itself right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home