Wednesday, February 07, 2007

buddha's delight

Rumor has it I'm a vegetarian, and once upon a time I lived with a vegan. Cooking was a character-building experience! Another rumor has it that when I'm scrolling through a list of ten thousand different recipes I don't want to have to read through eighty tags what I can make for who.

And so we fixed that.

Now when you're rolling around Snacksby you'll get a little icon next to the name of anything that's tagged as vegan or vegetarian ! Sure, this relies on you characters out there to accurately add the 'vegetarian' or 'vegan' tag to recipes*, but in the eternal wisdom of not only George Michael but also Limp Bizkit, we've gotta have faith.

FUTURE-LY FORTHCOMING THINGS BEGINNING WITH F: Friendship! Favorites! Flavor!

*do this! please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home